Do you have land to lease to hunters? Or looking to lease? Please email us at email@example.com so we can post your AD on our website.
1). Mills County Weekly Deer Lease Available: 3 stands, 3 feeders small ac/with water. Weekend or weekday Not interested in leasing for season just week by week. Contact Mr Louis at 817-730-3179 or 817-879-1568. ADDED 8-16
1. Looking for a place to turkey hunt. We would like to have a weekend hunt for 1-3 people. Please call Don at 254-747-0539 (ADDED 01/17)
2. Looking for a year round deer lease in Mills Co and/or surrounding counties. Focused on managing and developing a strong deer population through feeding protein Jan - Sept and corn year round. Would like to have electricity for a camp with water being a plus. Strong group that is family oriented. Please email Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 682-760-6250. (ADDED 01/17)
3. Looking for deer lease for 4-6 hunters. Responsible hunters with plenty of experience that will respect your land and its wildlife.Currently leasing in mills but are looking for bigger place. Thank you in advance. 254-4933654 or email@example.com (ADDED 01/17) 4) We are looking for a deer lease for our company looking for at least 600 to a 1000 acres for 4 adult hunters in Mills county with electricity if you have anything please let us know Mark Fowler 817-426-3006/817-657-2987 (ADDED 01/17) 5) Family group of 3 hunters looking for an annual lease in Mills or surrounding counties. Lease will be for myself, my dad and my father in law. RV hookups would be great a plus. Management minded and looking to pass down the great outdoors to my two young children. Please call Daniel Billingsley 512-785-8801 (ADDED 2/17) 6) Looking for annual lease for at least 3 hunters and as many as 8. Responsible hunters that will take care of the property like it's our own. Contact me at 8173742407. Or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) We are a group of 5-7 looking for a lease for the 2017/2018 season and beyond. We are family of 50+ year old men with two younger(30s) men interested in a family lease, plus being able to come down a weekend a month. Mainly interested in deer and duck hunting, all have feeder with pins, feed year around. We clean up after ourselves, drive on pasture roads and would have no problem helping around on the lease. Our current lease is being lost after hunting with the same land owner for 20+ years due to issues within his family, nothing from our side of things. We would like a place with electricity/water and can put the bills in our names 469-693-6387 (ADDED 2/17)
8) Looking for a deer lease for me and my brother to hunt. No trophy bucks or guided hunts preferred, just want a good quality place for us to put a couple of deer stands and feeders. Want to put a couple of deer in the freezer and maybe a turkey. Very responsible and mature hunters. Contact me at email@example.com or Landy Dowell at 254-224-2521 (Added 6-6-17)