Do you have land to lease to hunters? Or looking to lease? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post your AD on our website.
1. Small Acreage day or weekend lease. $180.00 per gun per day call Louis 682-216-9350
1) Searching for 1000-2000 acres for 6-7 guns for year round deer lease. We have been hunting together for over 40 years. Prefer cabin for lodging although water and electric for campers will also work. Tommy Roberson, 254-723-2930 Roberson_tommy@yahoo.com
2) Looking for a trophy hunting lease 1000-5000 acres. Good group of guys who have been hunting together for a long time. Deer mgmt. and growing large whitetails is our number one focus. Thanks, Robert 817-657-6165.
3) Mature experienced individual looking for a spot on good deer lease. Prefer year round access, reasonable guest privileges for immediate family, fishing availability and both bow and rifle hunting. Contact Doyle via phone or text at 512-744-5185.
4) Looking for a long term year round hunting lease for 3 or more mature, Christian hunters that is family friendly. Would prefer electricity/water to utilize trailers or cabins, but not a must. Experienced hunters, management minded, looking for a long-term partnership with landowner. Have been on current lease for 5 years and property is selling. Have references from previous 2 leases (5yrs and 14yrs). Kenneth Cadenhead 469-323-5448 or email@example.com
5. (May 30, 2019) Looking for 300 to 500 acres with year round access, 5 guns total. Can provide a reference from our previous lease that was held for over 25 years. We are not concerned with Trophy hunting and we are used to sharing our space with Goats, sheep and cattle. We are all responsible hunters and don’t want to leave the Mills County area. Kevin Summerlin, (940)-765-3991.