2) Looking for year round hunting lease for 4-6 responsible Christian adults that would like to introduce hunting to kids. Prefer site that has cabin, but will consider site with electricity and water where we could bring RV/Camper. Willing to participate in wildlife management program. Thanks in advance. Call Russell @ 281-381-3123
3) Looking for long term deer lease for 2018 season. would like water and electricity and family friendly. Would like 300-1000 acres. I have references from Coleman, San Saba counties from ranches I was lease manager. We are OK with working cattle ranches. We raise cattle ourselves in Grimes County. My group will be all family. 936-870-6187 firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Hunting group of 4-6 looking for year-round lease that is family friendly (we all have pre-teen/teen boys). Prefer a lease with electricity and water, so we can utilize our RV's. We are management minded and seeking a long-term partnership with land owner. Our current lease has been for 5 years and is ending due to sale of the property. Our group is a stable group of friends and family members. Please call Jason Bland at 214.500.9870 or email at email@example.com Thank you.
5) A dad and two sons in high school looking for a year long deer lease. No land is too small or too big. I have other people interested also. Thanks, call Shawn 903-570-7029
6) Year round hunting lease wanted, hoping for long term, 2-3 hunters (1 Goldthwaite local) want 600+ acres. Willing to pay for a larger property and keep our group small. Grazing lease would be a plus in off season. Patrick Berg firstname.lastname@example.org 972-369-2166
7) Seasonal Duck lease wanted (November-January) Local Goldthwaite hunter. Do you have a pond with ducks on it in a field that your deer hunters don't use? I won't interfere with your livestock. Patrick Berg email@example.com 972-369-2166
8) Searching for 1000-2000 acres for 6-7 guns for year round deer lease. We have been hunting together for over 40 years. Prefer cabin for lodging although water and electric for campers will also work. Tommy Roberson, 254-723-2930 Roberson_tommy@yahoo.com
9) Looking for a trophy hunting lease 1000-5000 acres. Good group of guys who have been hunting together for a long time. Deer mgmt. and growing large whitetails is our number one focus. Thanks, Robert 817-657-6165.
10) Mature experienced individual looking for a spot on good deer lease. Prefer year round access, reasonable guest privileges for immediate family, fishing availability and both bow and rifle hunting. Contact Doyle via phone or text at 512-744-5185.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.